
Alright now I will explain the premise of my interactive portfolio. This is a mockup of the hompage:
As you can see I did a play on words with portfolio, and the experience being a sea port where shipping containers are lifted off ships. To get to the different categories you simply click on one of the three shipping containers that contain words at the top. After doing that, a magnetic crane will pick up one of the containers and place it on a new animation frame. You can see the mockups of the shipping containers and the crane below:
After the shipping container is dropped, the container opens up, and moves on to zooming in on the information inside the container as seen below:
As you can see the buttons are the shipping containers from earlier, and the home page is the boat itself. Very simple and easy to understand.I would like to work for a game studio, preferably in some sort of production or design position in the future. An interactive portfolio would could potentially be very helpful in getting noticed.
No comments:
Post a Comment